Do you want your children to start listening to you ?
Do you want your child to become a more successful adult?
Are you struggling to manage defiant behaviour?
Do you want your child to START doing things?
Discipline With Love eBook teaches you everything you need to manage your child’s behaviour in 15 seconds or less. The system taught to you in Discipline with Love you can use with children from 2 years old until they leave your house as a young adult. That means you will only ever need this one system in place to manage your child’s behaviour.
Trying to get your children to listen and do as you ask, or stop doing something when you ask, can feel like you are banging your head against a brick wall. This doesn’t have to be the case and I can teach you how to get your children to stop and listen.
I don’t think you need more advice, I think you need the RIGHT advice.
The Discipline with Love eBook goes through:
- The purpose of discipline
- 5 Step Solution to Manage Behaviour
- The 3 Rules Your Family Needs
- How to implement the new strategy
- Appropriate consequences for young children
- Appropriate consequences for older children and teenagers
- Encouragement and Rewards
- How to get your child to START doing things (toilet training, getting ready for school)
- Sibling Rivalry
- What to do when you are outside the house
- Troubleshooting potential problems
What parents are saying:
“I wish I had known about this years ago. It would have saved us so much time and energy. The advice and strategies have helped me so much. My husband and I especially love the 3 rules as they do cover all the behaviours we want our children to not do.”
If you want to receive a free copy of Discipline with Love you can purchase my 3 part workshop series where I take you through step by step the Discipline with Love program. Click here for more information.